Saturday, January 14, 2006

Pictures of Christmas Break

All righty... As promised, and after many struggles with this site, I have added those Christmas pictures. Three of them are from the Opryland Hotel in Nashville, and the last one is of our Christmas tree at home. Enjoy!

:Here's myself and my mom inside the Opryland Hotel. They had made a tree out of thousands of poinsettia plants, and we thought this would be an excellent photo opportunity.

:Here are my mom and brother posing between two small Christmas trees inside the Opryland Hotel. This was underneath a gazebo that was lighted with twinkling white lights, and it looked beautiful.

:This is the terrific display outside the front of the hotel. Normally I believe this is a fountain, but during Christmas, they run cables and lights up to make a giant Christmas tree of lights. At the base of the trees are red and green lights that forms giant poinsettia plants.

:Here's my beautiful creation of ornaments and lights. Considering I did this all myself (including putting the tree up in it's stand) it looks pretty good!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Wow - I've missed a lot in the last three weeks or so. Your pictures are great! I especially love the one with you and your mom. I also remember going to the midnight mass with Grandma and Grandpa.

I can't believe Ryan is driving already?!?! Time is passing by so quickly. I'm glad to hear you guys are doing well.