Sunday, September 10, 2006

Sociological Study

Hello all! I just wanted to write a short note about a project that I will be doing for my Introduction to Sociology class in the near future. The interesting part of this project is that I will be involving you, if you wish to do so. The project is called a sociogram, and I will explain more about it later, as soon as I find out more information. The main idea of this is that I will be asking a couple of questions, predicting your answers, getting your actual answers, and compiling data for the sociogram. I need to have at least six (6) people for this study, so are any of you out there willing to participate?

I can assure you that the questions I will ask will not be deep, personal questions. And even if they were, I am supposed to interact with each person individually (ie. not sharing answers with others, and communicating with one person at a time). And it would also be best to keep this within a social group, such as a family. So, since most of you readers out there are family, that would be a pretty simple task. Any takers?

Remember I need at least six of you, and it would help me out tremendously if you could participate. If you could just leave me a comment or an e-mail if you are interested, I will communicate with you later with the questions and other details. Thank you in advance for your help, and I hope to hear from some of you all very soon!

8 comments:

paulette said...

I don't suppose I would be a subject for whom you could predict answers but if you don't get your quota, I'm willing.

KathrynVH said...

You don't know much about me, except from my blog, but I'm in.

EZ Travel said...

I am certainly willing too. And I won't even ask you if you have IRB approval (ask your professor about that). You can email me at ezynda@iusb.edu and I can give you everyone else's email addresses too.

Adrienne said...

Im in if you need me.

Tim B. said...

Okily Dokily, you can count me in.

Melody Beth said...

I wanna do it

Gretchen said...

Sounds interesting. Count me in.

Sean M. said...

Okay, just a little update here. I will be e-mailing more info. about this project very soon. I will therefore need everyone's email addresses, if you can give those to me. Thanks!