Friday, December 19, 2008

Finished!

As of about 12:20 PM, my Fall 2008 Semester is over! I took my last final exam (Biochemistry) and all is well! I have sold back all but two of my books (interested parties should search Amazon.com for an Animal Behavior book and a History of American Popular Music book with CDs). I am currently in the process of packing up my stuff and heading home. Yay!

Since I know how much everyone misses me when I am home, I will make every attempt to give a little update every few days. I will be working every day until Christmas starting tomorrow, and will be taking a much-needed vacation to visit my dear family in Atlanta starting the 26th.

In case you are one of those dear family members to which I am referring, I'll see you soon!

To everyone else, who may still be dear friends and family members, I'll see you in blog world!

1 comment:

Tim B. said...

Oh dear.

I won't be able to go.