Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Momma, I'm Comin' Home

I know that's a lyric to a song, but would someone please enlighten me as to which song and which artist???

Anyways, I just got finished with my English final (20 minutes of writing about what we learned this semester), so I am getting ready to head for home! All I need to do is load everything in the car and stop for gas, etc. and I'll be ready! Well, I also need to check out of the room (since we all have to leave over Christmas Break) and sell my books back, if they will buy them. Other than that, I'm done!

I will try to blog at least a couple times while I am home, but no promises! I will be sure to update everyone as soon as I can, and I hope you will continue to do the same. So, if I don't hear from y'all before then, Merry Christmas, and have a very Happy New Year!

6 comments:

EZ Travel said...

I have never heard of the song, but google is a wonderful thing

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/Lyrics.cfm?BandID=112157&songid=769309

Have a great holiday break.

cheryl said...

Wasn't that something by the Judds?

cheryl said...

Your Uncle Tim would know however, he is "on the road again".

Tim B. said...

All I know is that when I get where I'm going I'm goin to be "Barefootin'."

cheryl said...

LOL..............LOL.........

Marcel said...

The piece of tune that runs through my mind is "Honey I'm Home."