Monday, December 18, 2006

Three Hours...

That's how much sleep I got last night. I went to bed around midnight, which is early for me, especially considering I had been studying for finals. But alas, I didn't fully fall asleep until after 4:00 this morning, with the majority of the time before then being spent TRYING to get to sleep. I don't know what got over me, but I just couldn't stop thinking long enough to get to sleep! Has that ever happened to anyone else? It happens to me all the time, and I just don't know what to do about it! That's probably the reason why I take naps all the time, which in turn makes it hard to get to sleep at night, which starts the whole vicious cycle all over again. Oh well, I'll be home soon enough and that will hopefully break the cycle.

As I write this, I have just finished my first final, Sociology. I have my Organic Chemistry final at 10:30, and I have just been looking over a few things to refresh my memory. Oh, and the University did something special with the coffee machines, so everyone can get free coffee or cocoa all day today! So, of course, after my final I went and got some hot chocolate (not really a coffee person), and boy was it good! Maybe I'll get another after my next final...

Well, I must be off, as this Chemistry isn't going to do itself (if only it could...). I will be sure to post again before I leave on Wednesday and let everyone know how my finals (a.k.a. Hell Week) have gone.

6 comments:

John Beauregard said...

Sean,
Excuse my poor memory but who are your parants. I am trying to place you but I cannot remember the names of all of Marcel and Pat's grandkids.

Sean M. said...

I excuse your memory; I doubt I could name everyone else's grandkids either! My parents are Karen and Steve, and I believe the last time we met was at my cousin Kelly's wedding a few summers ago.

cheryl said...

Sean if you try to work out a little, the problem with sleeping goes away.

KathrynVH said...

I count. You would be surprised how much concentration counting takes--if you mess up, start over. I don't think I've ever gone above 300 (but I do mess up a lot as I get sleepier).

Uncle John, I think Sean is the toddler who got left behind at Grandpa Beauregard's 90th birthday party. Sean, your Mother was so frantic when your Dad didn't have you. They carpooled in different cars and each thought the other one had you. That was a great party.

Sean M. said...

Counting sounds like a good idea, so I'll have to try that one. However, working out is a good idea too, not to mention healthy. And now that I've spent time in Atlanta, I know how to do it right!

Sean M. said...

Oh, and yes, I was the one left behind at that party. I guess that's how I'll be remembered in the end... Oh well!