Tuesday, February 24, 2009

It's Paczki Time Again!

Happy Fat Tuesday to all...

Since I have blogged about these delicious Polish donuts called paczki in the past, I felt it was not necessary to go into any detail this time around. If, however, you are so inclined to read up on them from my past post, and a post my aunt Cheryl wrote, go here or here. Suffice it to say, they are delicious, even the store-bought ones. I would like to get my hands on some fresh-made ones sometime though.

Plus, as they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. Enjoy!

1 comment:

patb said...

Sean, I am with you on the Paczki. When I was young, about 8 yrs of age, my mother used to send my sister and me to a Polish bakery that was about 5 blocks from our house, to get these delectable sweets. I remember the custard filled ones were my favorite. They still are today, but I don't know of any Polish bakeries around. Hmm Hmmm good.