Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Oh, It's a SNOW DAY!!!

Despite doubts that I had last night, the University is CLOSED today! I found this out at 7:45 this morning when I woke up to my alarm, so what did I do? I went back to sleep of course! As of right now, we probably only got about 2-3 inches of snow, but it has been raining/sleeting this afternoon, so most accumulations are minimal at this time. But they are expecting the snow to start up again tonight, so maybe in the end we will have 5-6 inches of total snowfall.

As of this moment, I don't intend to go out and play (it is raining, after all) but who knows? The spirit of the snow day might overtake me when the snow starts up again! If that does happen, I might take some more pictures to share with y'all. But until then, I'm enjoying my day off...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sean these pix are beautiful, only jealous we're not getting any down here, OMG that was a double entendre, hahahahaha oh and "Momma I'm coming home" is sung by Ozzy Osbourne in answer to your very old Dec 20 blog entry, BYE!