Thursday, June 08, 2006

Sorry for the Delay!

Well, it's been over a month since I last posted on here, and for that I would like to sincerely apologize. I must have left some people yearning for more blog! Well, I am back, and now that I am back to the blogging world, I will try to get back to the once- or twice-a-week postings. But, until I have more time and energy (as it is after 12:30 AM), this post will be a very short one. I will make sure to elaborate on these details later on, since I know how much you people love details!

After packing up all my stuff and cleaning out my dorm room, I headed home. This was on the 3rd of May, so I have been home for over a month. Since that time, I have mostly just been working, getting together with my friends, and spending some quality time with my family. All in all, it's been a very good month, and I am very glad to be home. I've tried my hardest to rest and relax as much as possible, but of course that cannot happen all the time! I have to work to have money, and as a broke college student, I need money! I also have a car payment and other car expenses like insurance, so I'm trying to work about five days a week, or approximately 35 hours every week. So far, this is working out pretty well, so I shall continue on this path for the rest of the summer.

Well, now that you know what I have been up to thus far, you can rest easy. Just know that I won't leave you hanging again, and I will try to elaborate on the above comments later this week. I hope everyone is having a great summer, and keep on bloggin'!

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

Welcome back, we missed you! Been Snoodin' lately?

Anonymous said...

A reading of Henry David Thoreu's "Baker Farm" found in his book "Walden Pond" may solve your car and insurance payments.

Anonymous said...

June 08, was your last blog, what's happened. I thought you would keep it up since you are home now.

Anonymous said...

glad to hear you are ok, sorry tis taken so long for me to get back to you but as you cal tell, i work/ have school fulltime.
i was hoping to talk to you again soon.

aim - deathnrosary

april lynne