Saturday, July 28, 2007

Going on Vacation

I just wanted to write a short blog before I went to bed to let everyone out there know that I will be out of town for a week or so. We are visiting my grandparents in Atlanta, and will be there for my grandmother's birthday. (I'll let you ask her how old she will be, if she will tell you!) We plan on spending some quality time with aunts, uncles, and cousins. Right now, we plan on going to the aquarium, Six Flags White Water, the Coke Museum, and perhaps Underground Atlanta. Sounds fun, but probably the best times will be just spending time playing games and talking.

Well, that's all you'll hear from me for the next week or so! That is, of course, unless you are one of those people I will be seeing soon! Until then, I will be thinking of y'all while I'm relaxing and getting away from work!

1 comment:

paulette said...

What fun you will have. I have played games with your grandparents and we have had a lot of laughs. Happy birthday to Pat. I know how old she is and that number does not describe her.