Sunday, October 26, 2008

Who Went to the Zoo?

That's right, I went to the zoo!

For my Animal Behavior class, we were given a ticket to the Cincinnati Zoo in order to observe wild animals in captivity and study some of their behaviors. I went yesterday and took quite a few pictures of the animals I saw. I won't share my actual assignment today since loading these pictures is enough work by itself; today I'll just let you see my pictures and maybe I'll report on what I observed and comment on the pictures tomorrow.










3 comments:

Tim B. said...

I like the Himalayan bear !!

How do I know it's a Himalayan bear? Because him-a-layin down and takin a nap.

Marcel said...

Are you sure this is a college course? Grade school children get taken to the Zoo. Farm children did not get to go to a Zoo because they had learned animal behavior at home. In addition, they learned to slaughter and eat them.

Tim B. said...

Q: What's the difference between a Southern zoo and a Northern zoo?

A: Well, all the animals are the same, but in a Southern Zoo there is a recipe next to each animal name.