Wednesday, February 24, 2010

And the Winner Is...

Thanks to everyone who commented on my last post, and especially to everyone who suggested a title. I have decided to use my grandfather's idea (actually, they were Adrienne's words!) for me title, so the title of my blog will now be "Sean - Staying Upbeat and Positive." Even though the title will make little difference in the content of my blog, a good title is always important, since that is the "catch" that draws in readers. I hope that the new title will better reflect the theme of my blog posts, in that I try to find the "silver lining" (thanks, Uncle Tim!) in even the hardest of circumstances. To all my loyal readers, stay tuned for a "real" post coming soon!

2 comments:

Marcel said...

A part of staying upbeat is being current, your personal info. is a bit out of date.

Sean M. said...

You're right, Grandpa. Time to update!