Thursday, November 10, 2005

Not Too Much to Report...Just Felt Like Blogging

Since the last time I updated my blog (I think it was Sunday?), nothing really exciting or interesting has occurred in my life; only the constant stress and work involved in a college student's life. As per the suggestion of a certain individual (and you know who you are!), I'll try to make this more interesting for myself by including something besides school, etc. For the first part of this post, I'll put something original and interesting, and for the last part, I'll do the same old humdrum school stuff. So, let me think of something...

Lately I've been trying to keep up on my blog reading, just because they seem to be getting more and more interesting. Of course, I'm talking about those posts from my family members, mostly my grandparents, aunts, and uncles. Lately, most of them have been about past experiences, and family history is something that really interests me. I love hearing stories about when my relatives were younger, because it really gives me a perspective I've never witnessed. Obviously, I wasn't around when my grandparents and their siblings were young, so I like hearing about what was happening when they were my age and younger. Right now, I've been trying to fit in reading at least one blog into my hectic schedule, just to read for pleasure for once. So far, I've been able to accomplish this, and it's really helped me to relax a little bit from my stressful day. So, if you are one of those telling those stories, keep 'em up, because they are really helping me out! hahaha

Okay, that's the interesting part for today. I'll promise to put some more in my next post, maybe tomorrow. In school recently, I had a Biology test last Friday and it was actually a pretty good test for me. I reported not too long ago my other most recent test grade, and let me tell you I did about ten points better. So, on this one I got a high B! I was really glad to get that grade, since it will bring my average a little bit. So, now I can try even harder on the next ones and get even better grades. We'll see...

Oh, and we did some more dissections in Biology Lab this week. We finished up respiratory and circulatory in our pigs, which were really interesting. Then later on we got to look at sheep hearts to map out the flow of blood through the heart. That was really neat and we actually got to follow the path with a probe (or even a finger!!). We also got to map out the flow of blood through the body, like the aorta, carotid artery (to the brain), and some of the others that I couldn't exactly spell out for you.

Well, that's pretty much it for school and anything interesting in my life. I guess I'll have to find another interesting activity to discuss tomorrow for you! hahaha Well, we'll see. Anyways, until later, enjoy your Friday. It's almost the weekend! YAY!

4 comments:

Tim B. said...

"Aorta" be a law against mapping out blood flow. :-)

Enjoy,
U. Tim.

paulette said...

Don't try to find interesting stuff for your readers, blog about what is interesting to you. That's how we get to know who you are.

I am loving all the school stuff (although I sort of skim through the disecting parts)

Adrienne said...

Ditto on the school stuff. It's interestng.

Anonymous said...

What would you have to do if you decided to get A's instead of B's? Would it be to study more? Read more? Do all work twice? Study with a friend? Write down all things that seem important? Explain concepts to another person so that they could understand them. Teach someone else?