Friday, December 09, 2005

Pictures of First Major Snow

Hello again! Well, as promised, I've taken some photos and posted them up here. Just a note though, our snow totals weren't anything like they had predicted, despite the fact that the snow was coming down like nothing else for a while. But we did get a little more than four inches, and that's good enough for me...for now. So for all of those in the South or in sunny California, maybe these will put you into a more wintry or Christmas mood.

:Out on the Residential Mall


:Across the way from my dorm room window

:The Gallagher Student Center, the most prominent building in the center of campus

:More from the Residential Mall, with a view of our giant Christmas tree

:Another from outside my dorm room window

Well, that's it for now, so I hope you enjoy them! Until later, I guess I'll try to get studying for those big exams next week. I'll give y'all a full report later.

5 comments:

Adrienne said...

those are wonderful pictures. other than family, snow is what i miss most about home.

Anonymous said...

I know Adrienne does miss the snow, remembering her dancing in the snow with the temperature of 20 degrees and she without a coat and very thin shoes.

Amanda said...

Sean,

Your photos are beautiful. I love to look at pictures of snow... but I'm happy to be in sunny South Florida. Driving on the ice and in the slush is too much of a challenge for me. I wish you a very happy and safe upcomming holiday.

Adrienne said...

I don't remember that but it sounds like something I would have done.

paulette said...

now that we know how good you are with pictures, taking and posting, I hope we will see a family holiday picture.