Saturday, November 11, 2006

One Helluva Week

What would you call it when you had FIVE tests, a project, and a paper due, all in the same week? I would have to call it HELL WEEK!! That's exactly what happened to me this week, and thank God it's finally the weekend. I had a Sociology project due on Monday, a Botany Lab test and a Chemistry Lab test on Tuesday, an English paper due on Wednesday, and a Botany test, a Chemistry test, and a Calculus test on Friday. WHEW!! That was most definitely the busiest week of my life... Not to mention that the three tests on Friday were back-to-back with no breaks!

On top of all the tests, etc. was registration for classes next semester. My time was at 1:00 yesterday afternoon, so I jumped on my computer and started choosing. I got closed out of one of the classes I wanted to take, so initially I was only registered for five classes (12 credit hours). Later that night, after my last class of the day, I looked around for other classes to fill it's spot, and now I have 15 credit hours. Here are the classes I will be taking next semester:

BIOL 360 - Cell Biology
CHEM 242 - Organic Chemistry II
CHEM 243 - Organic Chemistry II Lab
ENGL 205 - Literature and the Moral Imagination
MATH 156 - General Statistics
PSYC 101 - Introduction to Psychology

That's two fewer credit hours than this current semester, so that should work out very well. But I obviously don't want to dwell on thoughts about next semester, since the current one is more important right now!

Other than that, I really haven't done much. I just got back from Wal-Mart and getting a little snack, and tonight I will have laundry (and perhaps some homework). I hope this post finds everyone well, and I'll talk to y'all later!

4 comments:

paulette said...

Sounds like a heavy load, but nothing you can't handle. I'm very proud to have a great-nephew like you.

Tim B. said...

Alright!!!!! Statistics!!

(Looking forward to telling you my statistics joke.)

EZ Travel said...

I am psyched to hear about your "moral imagination;" that sounds like a great class. I regret that I never took any lit classes in college. Since I was working full time the reading load always scared me.

Marcel said...

Jerry Schocken and I had Business Statistics together. He still claims that it was not until the final exam that he discovered that he always read the Text upside down.