Tuesday, February 06, 2007

SNOW!!!

Yes, that's right, it's snowing here in Cincinnati! The latest reports show that we will have between 3-5 inches, and possibly as much as 6 inches! This is pretty much the first major snow of the season here, so I am quite excited, especially about the prospects of class cancellations... They have already cancelled all night classes due to the roads (even the Interstates are icing over), and with temperatures in the teens all day and night, there is a great possibility of cancellations tomorrow! Of course, I will update everyone, and post pictures later, especially for all my friends in the South! Let it snow!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't understand, you want classes to be cancelled? I thought you liked school and could not wait for the next days classes to start to get more knowledge about the world we live in. Or, is it playing in the snow that is exciting? If that is the case.... grow up.

Anonymous said...

Second thoughts have overtaken me. The realization that you did not grow up in Detroit like I did finaly sunk in. Recolections of some fun times in the snow should be in everybodys memory, enjoy.

paulette said...

Marcel, I am so proud that you are able to lighten up.

cheryl said...

Me too! Remember the toboganing days. Those were fun if you didn't sit flat on the sled.