Tuesday, March 21, 2006

What's This? A Snow Day in Spring???

That's right, you read it correctly: I have a snow day today!!! We are expecting between 3-5 inches of snow on the first full day of Spring, and I couldn't be happier! As a result, all classes before 4:00 PM are cancelled for the day, as of around 7:30 this morning. Unfortunately though, I was already awake for my morning class, and I didn't get to sleep through it... But I guess it's a good thing I was awake, since I probably wouldn't have found out if my roommate hadn't said anything.

So, I guess today will be a day of leisure, since my only classes were in the morning (Biology and Chemistry Lab...WOO HOO!). As far as I know, everything else is still open (cafeteria, student center, etc.), so the University isn't completely shut down, Thank God. I will probably try (the key word here is "try") to get back to sleep, but we'll see about that! I should probably stay here all day, but something is making me curious to see what all the fuss is about around town... Hmmmm... Maybe I'll just take a little walk and take some more pictures for everyone, since I know we all love pictures! Until then, I will be enjoying my day off, and for those who still have to work and go to school today, tough luck!

No comments: